Thursday, June 5, 2008

Emily's Contribution:

This is emily on Diane's blog... hope you guys can find this!
So we are in Vienna right now, diane and i have already scoped out an awesome cafe and everything is going great. I brought so many shirts, i didnt even have to do luandry with the rest of them today...it really is all about the rolling technique so thank you mom. :)
So, everything has been amazing and im sorry i've been so internet retarded or i would be blogging on my own account.. which i cant quite figure out how to do and i would have checked in already.
Italy was my favorite by far. Cant wait to go back haha. Im taking tons of pics...havent been pick-pocketed...taking my medication...everything is awesome. I miss you people! oh and p.s. i want to learn to cook italian food.
Could you maybe blog back to me about how much money i have left in the account? im getting nervous!! its pricey over here.
thanks! love you guys,
emily.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Emily,

So great to hear from you. We all miss you!!We know you're all having an amazing time. Can't wait to see pictures and hear the stories to go with them. Don't worry, I check the acct every day to make sure you are covered(but you will owe me!Ha!).
Love you.Mom&Dad

molzmom said...

Hey Emily,
Sounds like you guys enjoyed Italy more than London....I will be curious to see how the rest of it goes. Well continue to have fun...like I have to tell you to do that! :)
Say hey to Molly for me ox

Dave said...

Yes and tell Diane we check her account everday as well, but as I always say..be prudent.
Love ya Diane
Dad

Deena said...

Speaking of funds left in accounts, Emily, would you let Devin know that he hit zero yesterday and should slow down the spending a little if he can? It's time to switch to the credit card, using it for purchases but not cash advances. I'll try to transfer more cash into his debit account too, but he should use the credit card now and keep receipts!

Thanks!! (I'm so glad you're having such a super time!)