Saturday, May 31, 2008

DIANE'S OPINION =)

Well i def like italy a lot better then london. i mean the sights in london were cool, but italy is just like my country. today at breakfast i looked out the window and felt like i just belong here. i cant wait to go to venice! i am happy that my roommate is emily because were so much alike and she just doesnt get on my nerves like ever. (i hope i dont get on hers lol). um i dont know what else to say really except that typing on an italian keyboard is a pain in the butt =P LOTR in london was cool, king lear was really bad(because we had to stand thru the whole thing; would have been better sitting), and the last two days in london were just so amazing because we didnt really have any schedueled activities so we just grouped together and wandered. hope that was a good update!
-Diane

8 comments:

DSC said...

So where are the pics?! I definitely think I would enjoy Italy more, too! Especially the food! Mmmm...We did need to google LOTR...but we got it now! Keep enjoying yourselves! Doug and Annette

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that you're having a great time! Don't like it so much that you don't come back!! Pictures would definitely be awesome - I know they'll come in time... how's the weather there? Not as rainy as London, I'm sure :)
Stay safe, y'all and keep having fun!!
Diane's mom

Susie said...

I would really like to see more posts like yours, Diane. Would you get on the others to write some? Pics would be very much appreciated, too.
Blake's Mom

Unknown said...

I'm so envious that you are in Italy now. Pass on to Emily that her Mom and Dad went out for gellato tonight in honor of her birthday! Thinking of you doing the same thing in Florence.
Looking forward to a group picture!
Em's Mom&Dad

molzmom said...

Glad to hear that you all made it to Italy. I hope you all have lots of fun and pasta!! :)
Enjoy!
:)

Sally said...

Thanks for the post Diane! I love hearing what you've all been up to and what you think of it.

Dave said...

Diane
Isn't it uniqie to have that one, singular, cathartic moment? then, having had that, to have another and another and another! That is what I love about travel!
Dad

patty said...

Wow! You're so lucky!! I Would've loved to have gone to Italy. :) I hope you got to have lots of good food while you were there! Im sure the LOTR musical must have been absolutely priceless hahahah! Take care and have lots of fun! Im sure youve taken lots of good pictures :D I cant wait for you to get back :)
-Chris